This is an accessibility statement from https://packagexpert.com.
Measures to support accessibility
Packagexpert, Inc. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are constantly working towards improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards by the following policies:
- Including accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Including accessibility throughout our internal policies.
Packagexpert, Inc. also uses the Accessibly Application to facilitate ADA & WCAG Compliance. The key features include but are not limited to:
- Making the site more legible to those with sight impairments - adding a reading line and tooltips to text. Making fonts more readable and links more noticeable.
- Size adjustability for text and the cursor.
- Color adjustment, the ability change brightness, contrast, and grayscale of site.
- Text to Voice feature for those without it available.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Packagexpert, Inc. is mostly conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Mostly conformant means that a few parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Packagexpert, Inc. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Packagexpert, Inc. contacting us with the following methods:
- Phone: 855-663-5220
- E-mail: email@example.com
This statement was updated on January 1st., 2023.